Now is the time to head to the fabled flats of Los Roques Venezuela! For a limited time the prices have been reduced to encourage visitors to again visit the islands. Los Roques has hardly been fished in the last few years because of inflation, high airfares and apprehension about the safety of Venezuela. Rest assured there is not a problem with safety in Los Roques and the brief stay in an airport hotel is extremely safe.
With flights out of Miami for $600-700 r/t via Santa Barbara Airlines this is a great value.
Spend 7 nights with 6 days of fishing all inclusive for the low price of $3450 per person.
Prices Include: Meeting your guide at Int. Airport Caracas (English speaking guide).
– All ground transfers in Caracas
– First and last overnights double occupancy rooms at Eurobuilding Hotel (5 minutes from the airport – this hotel and area are extremely safe with zero incidents for all Los Roques guests – yes – zero).
– Boat, fishing captain and guide (two anglers per boat) for 6 dyas
– Double occupancy rooms at Arrecife Lodge. – All three meals at Arrecife Lodge. (lunch in the boats)
– Flights Caracas – Los Roques – Caracas
Prices quoted are per person and in US dollars.i